[Toronto] February AGILE METRICS
Time & Location
About The Event
If you are in a position to seek improvements in a complex environment, it becomes crucial to apply effective measurement. You measure to be able to understand the impacts of your changes and continue to effectively adapt.
Instructor: Martin Aziz
What Will You Learn?
- How to quickly identify metrics into categories and how they affect your product, service or business
- Become literate with commonly captured metrics
- Learn how to capture the data, make sense of the metric and understand its appropriateness
- Forecasting approaches. When and how your data can be used for predictions.
The course is structured in 4 modules:
- Metrics Categories
- How to and what to measure
- Understand and take action
- Probabilistic Forecasting
This 1-day class consists of a variety of reviewed concepts and interactive exercises.
Lunch & refreshments are provided.
COST: $1,100 + HST = $1,243
EARLY BIRD: $1000 + HST = $1,130
- Regular Registration$1,243$1,2430$0