Mon, Mar 29|
[Online] March - Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP)
You'll be surprised how much hidden work your team has! Team Kanban Practitioner helps you unhide all your work, get it organized, and helps your team get it finished with quality and pride of workmanship.
Time & Location
Mar 29, 2021, 9:00 a.m. EDT – Mar 31, 2021, 1:00 p.m. EDT
About The Event
TEAM KANBAN PRACTITIONER You'll be surprised how much hidden work your team has (even if you're doing Scrum)! Team Kanban Practitioner helps you unhide all your work, get it organized, and helps your team get it finished with quality and pride of workmanship. This training class will teach you how to use Kanban to improve your team's practices. It also qualifies you for the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) certificate.
What will you learn?
- Basic Kanban concepts: visual board, work-in-process (WIP), team metrics
- Kanban's core practices that can be applied within and outside your sprint
- How to improve your sprint's transparency, collaboration, and balance
- Team board design patterns and how to choose the right one for your team
- How to apply WIP limits and deal with work of varying urgency
- How to conduct Kanban-style standup meetings
- How to effectively commit to new work before and during the sprint
- What your company may need to do beyond Team-level Kanban
We teach the class with many interactive exercises, games and simulations. We design actual Team Kanban boards in the class. You can take these designs to your office after the class. Individuals who complete this course are awarded the Team Kanban Practitioner (TKP) credential by Kanban University.