[Online] April - Kanban System Design (KMP I)
Time & Location
About The Event
KANBAN SYSTEM DESIGN (KMP I) (5 mornings)
Learn the Kanban Method and the concepts of flow, pull, and collaborative improvement. The class includes a Kanban simulation as well as interactive exercises to design an actual Kanban system.
With the exception of the simulation module, which requires around 4 hours of online time, the rest of the class will be delivered as short sessions over Zoom (ranging from 90 to 120) minutes, spaced out in 5 days. In between these sessions, students will be expected to do some off-line activities, and will have access to the trainers for consultations and break-out sessions.
Who Should attend?
This class is for those who take responsibility for improving the delivery of products and services to customers of their technology and, speaking more broadly, professional service businesses.
Your classmates may include first and second line managers, project managers, product managers, experienced individual contributors and technical experts, scrum masters, business unit leaders, C-level executives, their improvement coaches and consultants.
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding the Kanban method, principles and practices
- Apply systems thinking to design and introduce a unique Kanban system in your unique work environment
- Graduate from organizing your work with a team Kanban board to designing a Kanban system to improve customer-focused service delivery and to make a difference in your business
- KMPI - Early Bird$1,500+$195 HST$1,500+$195 HSTSold Out
- KMPI$2,000+$260 HST$2,000+$260 HST0$0
- KMP1 + Metrics Regular$3,000+$390 HST$3,000+$390 HST0$0