[Montreal] February KMP II - KANBAN MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL®
Time & Location
About The Event
Instructor: Fernando Cuenca
KANBAN MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (KMP II)
Kanban Management Professional (KMP II) two-day training class is the final stage in the Kanban - Alternative Path to Agility professional development program.
In this class, you learn how to use the full Kanban method beyond designing and introducing Kanban systems, how to get to pull at the enterprise scale, how to implement organizational feedback loops with Kanban cadences, and various practical approaches to improvement.
The class is certified by Lean Kanban University (LKU), the authority and the home of the Kanban method, as the KMP II level training. All successful participants will receive certificates of class completion. LKU awards the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential to those who completed both KMP I and II classes. You can complete your KMP I training previously with any Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) and then take this KMP II with us.
What will your learn?
- Deeper Kanban practices to sustain evolutionary improvements
- Getting to pull at the enterprise scale
- Organizational feedback loops enabled by Kanban cadences
- Several important models for finding and validating improvements – "improvement technologies"
Curriculum and Agenda
- Motivation for the Kanban method, proto-Kanban evolutionary forms
- Multi-service Kanban case study, commitments
- Interpretation of Kanban practices in-context, seeing services, upstream Kanban
- Kanban cadences: service delivery set
- Service delivery reviews (SDR), ops reviews
- Models for improvement, sources of delay, dependencies between services
- Managing variability, blocker clustering, risk reviews
- Bottlenecks, economic costs, evolutionary approach to organizational change and improvement
Day 3 - Agile Metrics (Optional):
- Metrics Categories
- How to, and what to measure
- Understand and take action
- Probabilistic Forecasting
This training class has substantial prerequisites. It is strongly recommended that you've done the following prior to attending this class. Such knowledge and practical experience are crucial inputs into your KMP II training experience.
- Completed the Kanban System Design (KMP I) class. You can do this with us or any other Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT). You can ask us for recommendations of other trainers if our offerings don't fit your schedule.
- Practice what you've learned in your KMP I, particularly using STATIK (the Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban) to design unique Kanban systems in your business environment, and operating such systems for at least short period of time.
Individuals who complete KMP I & KMP II are awarded the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential by Lean Kanban University.
Lunch & refreshments are provided.
EARLY BIRD KMPII: $1500 + HST = $1,695
EARLY BIRD KMPII + Agile Metrics: $2,450 + HST = $2,769
KMPII: $2000 + HST = $2,260
KMPII + Agile Metrics: $3,000 + HST = $3,390