Kanban System Improvement® (KMP II) - November Online
Time & Location
About The Event
KANBAN MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL (KMP II) (5 mornings)
The Kanban Management Professional (KMP II) training class is the final stage in the Kanban - Alternative Path to Agility professional development program.
In this class, you learn how to use the full Kanban method beyond designing and introducing Kanban systems, how to get to pull at the enterprise scale, how to implement organizational feedback loops with Kanban cadences, and various practical approaches to improvement.
The class is certified by Lean Kanban University (LKU), the authority and the home of the Kanban method, as the KMP II level training. All successful participants will receive certificates of class completion. LKU awards the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential to those who completed both KMP I and II classes. You can complete your KMP I training previously with any Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) and then take this KMP II with us.
This class will take place across 5 days, from 9am to 12:30pm Eastern Time online using Zoom + Miro tools. Each session will include a 30-minute break at the midpoint of the class.
Agile Metrics Option
Students may bundle this class with Agile Metrics, which will be delivered before the class on Oct 24-27. Choose "KMPII + Metrics Bundle" at checkout.
What will your learn?
- Deeper Kanban practices to sustain evolutionary improvements
- Getting to pull at the enterprise scale
- Organizational feedback loops enabled by Kanban cadences
- Several important models for finding and validating improvements – "improvement technologies"
Individuals who complete KMP I & KMP II are awarded the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) credential by Kanban University.
- KMPII BlackFriday$1,400+$182 HST$1,400+$182 HST0$0
- KMPII$2,000+$260 HST$2,000+$260 HST0$0
- KMPII + Metrics BlackFriday$2,100+$273 HST$2,100+$273 HST0$0
- KMPII + Metrics Bundle$3,000+$390 HST$3,000+$390 HST0$0