Kanban System Design (KMP I) - September Online
Time & Location
About The Event
KANBAN SYSTEM DESIGN (KMP I) (5 mornings)
Learn the Kanban Method and the concepts of flow, pull, and collaborative improvement. The class includes a Kanban simulation as well as interactive exercises to design an actual Kanban system.
This class will take place across 5 days, from 9am to 12:30pm Eastern Time online using Zoom + Miro tools. On day 2 of the class, the class will go longer, to 2pm. Each session will include a 30-minute break every 90 minutes.
Agile Metrics Option
Students may bundle this class with Agile Metrics, which will be delivered on Oct 24-27. Choose "KMP1 + Metrics Bundle" at checkout.
Who Should attend?
This class is for those who take responsibility for improving the delivery of products and services to customers of their technology and, speaking more broadly, professional service businesses.
Your classmates may include first and second line managers, project managers, product managers, experienced individual contributors and technical experts, scrum masters, business unit leaders, C-level executives, their improvement coaches and consultants.
What Will You Learn?
- Understanding the Kanban method, principles and practices
- Apply systems thinking to design and introduce a unique Kanban system in your unique work environment
- Graduate from organizing your work with a team Kanban board to designing a Kanban system to improve customer-focused service delivery and to make a difference in your business
- KMP1 BlackFriday$1,400+$182 HST$1,400+$182 HST0$0
- KMP1 + Metrics BlackFriday$2,100+$273 HST$2,100+$273 HST0$0
- KMPI$2,000+$260 HST$2,000+$260 HST0$0
- KMP1 + Metrics Bundle$3,000+$390 HST$3,000+$390 HST0$0