Agile Metrics - February Online
Time & Location
About The Event
If you are in a position to seek improvements in a complex environment, it becomes crucial to apply effective measurement. You measure to be able to understand the impacts of your changes and continue to effectively adapt.
This class will take place across 4 days, from 9am to 12:00pm Eastern Time online using Zoom + Google Sheets + Miro tools. Each session will include a 30-minute break at the midpoint of the class.
What Will You Learn?
- How to quickly identify metrics into categories and how they affect your product, service or business
- Become literate with commonly captured metrics
- Learn how to capture the data, make sense of the metric and understand its appropriateness
- Forecasting approaches. When and how your data can be used for predictions.
The course is structured in 4 modules:
- Metrics Categories
- How to and what to measure
- Understand and take action
- Probabilistic Forecasting
This class consists of a variety of reviewed concepts and interactive exercises.
- Agile Metrics$1,100+$143 HST$1,100+$143 HST0$0
- Agile Metrics - BlackFriday$770+$100.10 HST$770+$100.10 HST0$0