Agendashift Deep Dive Workshop with Mike Burrows (Americas)
Time & Location
About The Event
The Agendashift Deep Dive workshop ‘Coaching and leading continuous transformation’ is the Agendashift engagement model delivered in the form a highly immersive workshop. With updates reflected in the Agendashift 2nd Edition book, launching March 2021!
Agendashift is aimed at coaches, consultants, and managers wishing to:
- Develop their coaching and leadership skills in the areas of enquiry, facilitation, strategy deployment, and change leadership
- Broaden and deepen their appreciation of the Lean-Agile landscape and related bodies of knowledge and their strategic application to organizational development
Your facilitator will be Agendashift founder Mike Burrows.
This online version of the workshop will be delivered over the course of 4 days, with 2 daily sessions of 120 minutes each.
- Session 1 - June 14 - 11 AM to 1PM EDT / 8 AM - 10AM PDT
- Session 2 - June 14 - 2 PM to 4 PM EDT / 11 AM - 1 PM PDT
- Session 3 - June 15 - 11 AM to 1PM EDT / 8 AM - 10AM PDT
- Session 4 - June 15 - 2 PM to 4 PM EDT / 11 AM - 1 PM PDT
- Session 5 - June 16 - 11 AM to 1PM EDT / 8 AM - 10AM PDT
- Session 6 - June 16 - 2 PM to 4 PM EDT / 11 AM - 1 PM PDT
- Session 7 - June 17 - 11 AM to 1PM EDT / 8 AM - 10AM PDT
- Session 8 - June 17 - 2 PM to 4 PM EDT / 11 AM - 1 PM PDT
Who should attend?
The Deep Dive workshop is aimed at all agents and leaders of organizational change – whether internal or external, a specialist practitioner or sponsor. The majority of attendees have been coaches and consultants, a significant number have held managerial and business leadership roles.
You will have ample opportunity to put them into your organizational context and demonstrate Agendashift’s ability to meet organizational needs in ways such as these:
- Launching, refocusing, or reenergizing continuous transformation in your organization
- Enhancing your organization’s internal coaching and change management capability
- Embedding outcome-orientation and continuous transformation through leadership development
- Practice in a range of outcome-oriented facilitation techniques
- Recognition of the role of outcome orientation in the modern organization
- Understanding of the integration of techniques and concepts from Lean-Agile, Kanban, Clean Language, Cynefin, Lean Startup, and A3
- Awareness of the power of feedback loops in organizational behaviour and evolution
1. Discovery: Describing where we'd like to get to
Exploring organizational context, objectives, obstacles, and outcomes using these Core exercises:
- True North / obstacles
- 15-minute FOTO (Lite)
- Plan on a Page
This structure provides a great example of the generative pattern Ideal, Obstacles, Outcomes (Idoo). Additional material/exercises may cover:
- Systems Thinking
2.Exploration: Prospecting for opportunities
The opportunity to practice skills acquired in Discovery and to reinforce the IdOO pattern:
- Survey debrief / obstacles
- 15-minute FOTO (Classic)
Both to provide input to this session and to set the tone for the workshop overall, the Agendashift delivery assessment is set in advance as prework.
Additional material/exercises may cover:
- Mission, purpose, and identity
- Self-awareness and empathy
- Understanding and supporting the learning process
3.Mapping: Building a visual transformation plan
The output of Exploration fed through a “string” of complementary mapping exercises:
- Option Approach Mapping (not its real name)
- Option Relationship Mapping
- Pathway Mapping
Additional material/exercises may cover:
- Complexity theory and its application
- Other mapping and strategy tools
- Strategy model reconciliations
4.Elaboration: Framing actions, testing our thinking & 5.Operation: Change as real work
The culture, practice, and organization of Just-in-time Strategy Deployment:
- Changeban (I): A process of knowledge discovery
- Options to experiments
- Experiment A3
- Changeban (II): Double-loop learning
Additional details and resources can be found here: https://www.agendashift.com/workshops/deep-dive.
If you require split-payments, specific currency or tax exemption or any other kind of support, please contact email@example.com for alternative payment options.
- Sold OutSuper Early Bird$1,400+$182 HST$1,400+$182 HST0$0
- Early Bird$1,700+$221 HST$1,700+$221 HST0$0
- Regular$2,000+$260 HST$2,000+$260 HST0$0